- Entrepreneur Magazine
- MultiProbe Inc. ranked #68 in Entrepreneur magazine’s Hot 500 for 2007
- Read more...
- Solid State Technology 2004 Winner
- Best solution to a problem and Most innovative product:
- MultiProbe's MultiScan Atomic Force Probe (AFP)
This MultiScan Atomic Force Probe quickly and repeatedly measures electrical performance characteristics of 90nm and 65nm transistors using multiple specialized atomic-force microscope heads, controlled by patent-pending MultiScan software, to locate a failing transistor and contact closely spaced terminals.
View the SST ACA Award (pdf)
- R&D Magazine 2004 Winner
- R&D 100 Awards — Microscopy
- In no small way, the role of microscopy within the semiconductor and nanotechnology industries has evolved to become a critical component for conducting failure analysis and validating physical dimensions. The MultiScan AFP (Atomic Force Probe), engineered by a research team at MultiProbe Inc., Santa Barbata, Calif., is a response to this trend. Designed within the framework of the 90- and 65-nm development nodes, this system features multiple atomic force microscopy tips in close proximity, enabling simultaneous high-resolution, nanoprobing of four sub-100-nm contacts.
View the R&D100 Award (pdf)