- The AZoom is a variable power viewing system that represents the next generation of analytical microscopes for use in microelectronics inspection, development, testing and analysis. Designed for the Probing Market where it is necessary to locate and inspect very fine electronic traces using even finer electronic probes. The microscope is used in MultiProbe’s AFP II to resolve feature geometry in the sub-micron range. The AZoom does this by combining a 40X zoom system with a series of long working distance objectives for maximum flexibility.
- As installed in the AFP II system, the AZoom includes:
True 40:1 continuous zoom. Motorized focus block with 8" of travel. Motorized zoom. Dual-objective slide mount and laser light filter. Digital Controller for fully automated remote control of any combination of zoom, focus, and illumination.
- The video image captured by the AZoom is displayed on the secondary (IVC) monitor of the AFP II console using a high-end National Instrumments frame grabber board and proprietary software. This software allows image and video captue as well as on screen measurements of features on the image. The software also controls the illumination and zoom remotely.
- Base Performace with Optem’s 20X objective:
- Working Distance: 20mm
- Visual Magnification: 150X - 6000X
- Visual Field of View: 1.6 - 0.04mm
- Video Fiel of View: 0.9 x 1.2mm - 0.022 x 0.03mm
Choice of Objectives
- Optem 20X
- Mitutoyo 20X
- Mitutoyo 40X
- Mitutoyo 100X